Know about COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person.
- The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world.
- COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness.
Learn more about COVID-19
Accurate and updated information about the COVID-19 virus can be found on the CDC website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019
Social distancing community guidelines and other precautionary measures listed by the CDC to help prevent spread of COVID-19 virus
We offer a variety of COVID-19 Tests:
- Rapid SARS COV2 Test (15 minute turn over time, out of pocket $35 cost)
- COVID PCR Test (24-72 hour turn over time, covered by insurance)
-COVID ANTIBODY Test (24-72 hours turn over time, covered by insurance)